Monday, January 5, 2009

What is Happening at Creative Chick's Studio


Social media Update!

**********************************
This year I hope to focus on my blogging more this year. I really am a terrible writer, thank that is why I like Twitter so much..try and get a thought across in 140 characters. 

**********************************
If you haven't signed up for the Creative Embroidery Ring


Please come and join us if you do cool and creative embroidery!!

**********************************



Please use the group to keep in touch with other classmates, ask questions about a certain class, add a link to your website, post your work in a file for others to see!!
And if you haven't joined the Fiber Art/Mixed Media Ning Group, we are now over 1000+ strong! We have members from all over the world and they are posting some awesome artwork! Pass it on to your artsy friends!!!

**********************************


I have been using Facebook and have met up with a lot of old friends and met some new ones too.It is cool to hook up with other fiber artists and seeing what they are doing. I think it is an excellent networking too!


**********************************